Explore Vietnam’s 3rd biggest city, Da Nang; a beautifully located city surrounded by river, sea and mountain that perfectly blends modernist architecture with a rich bounty of cultural treasures. Voted the No.1 ‘Destination on the Rise’ by Trip Advisor! Depart: 08:00
- Visit Marble Mountain to explore the stunning natural caves and mysterious pagodas enclosed within
• Enjoy beautiful panoramic views of the Eastern Sea from the top of the mountain
• Learn about the ancient and fascinating Champa Kingdom; visit the most complete collection of Cham Culture in Vietnam, housed in one of the oldest French – colonial buildings in Da Nang
• Enjoy the spectacular view of dynamic Danang and stunning Son Tra Peninsula from the longest suspension bridge in Viet Nam – Thuan Phuoc Bridge
• Stop at the top sights along Son Tra Peninsula; Dong Dinh Museum, Quan Am Status and one of the most significant Buddhist pilgrimage destinations in Vietnam- Linh Ung pagoda where a 67-meter Lady Buddha statue is located.
• Wander along a beach on the stunning unspoiled coastline of Da Nang for stunning picturesque views
The beautiful city of Da Nang is right next door and it offers some wonderful activities for us to embark on. From the hotel we will depart for Da Nang. First, we will visit Ngu Hanh Son (Marble Mountain) where we will discover the stunning natural caves of the mountain and enjoy the beautiful view from the top. We will also visit mysterious pagodas and the sculpture village. Then, we will visit the Cham Museum, which displays the most complete collection of rare and valuable items of the famous Cham Culture. After lunch, we will continue by going through the Thuan Phuoc Bridge – the longest suspension bridge in Viet Nam; then on to Son Tra Peninsula to visit Dong Dinh Museum, Quan Am Status and Linh Ung pagoda which is known as one of the most significant pilgrimage destinations for Buddhists in Viet Nam. Before returning to Da Nang, we will take a nice walk along a beautiful long white sandy beach that offers picturesque sea views.
HOI AN PICK UP
Add : 441 Cua Dai, Hoi An
Email : email@example.com
Hotline : +84 1225518084 ( Mr Tim)