A full day of historical and architectural wonder; from the natural beauty of a mountain made of marble to classic oriental architecture dating back hundreds of years. Depart: 08:00
- Visit Marble Mountain, one of the former king’s favorite spots for its wonderful panoramic views of the Eastern Sea
• Climb stone steps to discover stunning caves, grottoes and a Buddhist pagoda
• Watch skilled sculptors create marvelous marble products
• Wander around the perfectly preserved ancient town (dating back to the 15th century) of beautiful Hoi An.
• Enter some of the old houses and community halls for a wonderful glimpse into the traditional past of Vietnam
• Watch tradition come to life; silkworms being used to produce stunning silk items
The Marble Mountain is a popular sightseeing location in Da Nang because of its alluring beauty. Stone steps carved into the mountain lead to a Buddhist Pagoda. You can also discover the stunning caves and enjoy the beautiful view from the top of the mountain. Upon arrival to the mountain, we will climb up the stone stairs and visit the caves and pagodas as well as admire the beautiful panoramic view. We will then head down the mountain and visit the stone village where the local skilled sculptors create many marble products. We will then return to Hoi An for lunch.
In the afternoon, we will discover the city of Hoi An by foot. The historic town, which used to be a prosperous seaport city from the 16th to 18th centuries, is now a beautiful city that cannot be missed while touring the Southeast Asian region. While walking through the city, we will make a few stops to visit Hoi An’s Colorful Local Market, Tan Ky Old House, Fu Jian Assembly Hall and the 400-year-old Japanese Covered Bridge. We can also see local residents raising silkworms and produce silk for Hoi An’s burgeoning textile industry.
HOI AN PICK UP
Add : 441 Cua Dai, Hoi An
Email : email@example.com
Hotline : +84 775518084 ( Mr Tim)